AquaCase: Underwater housing
Designed and manufactured with precision engineering, AquaCase is an underwater housing purpose built for harsh underwater environment. The housing can be tailored to customer needs. The specifications are as follows:
- Standard 200m depth (on request, customised housings capable of deeper depths up to 3,000m are available)
- Integrated omni-directional acoustic hydrophone transducer
- 9-pin subsea underwater connector for serial data communications, supplying power and on/off switch etc.
- Anchor point
- Anodised and painted for longevity of the casing with sacrificial anodes
- Standard housing comes either with no batteries (power supplied by external source) or with a single pack. Housing can be customised for extra internal battery packs.